Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bellychain anyone?

Hello.

I was going through a shipment of old stuff that my mother was clearing out of her house, and came across this belly-chain that I wore....let's just say more than a decade ago.  I'd rather find a home for it than throw it away, and since I don't know anyone who is able to wear it, thought I'd put it up here and see if I have any takers.




I don't want any money for it, but would just stick it in an envelope and mail it off, being happy enough to have found a home for it.

Here are some details:

It is silver in color, with a length of 27 inches of chain.
The ornament, a silver flower with a black center, is about 1/2 inches in length.
It is completely functional, but I know I'll never be that thin again!

I've never done anything like this before, but I'm desperate to get rid of some things.
If you can manage to trust me, I'll treat your information with the utmost confidentiality (promptly losing it after sending), and even send to a PO Box if you've got one.

Anyway, if you are interested, post a reply to this posting and I'll get in touch.
No, this is not a scam; yes, it is entirely free; yes, there is only one chain.
?'s-post below.


No comments:

Post a Comment