Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Simplicity 3786 failure

Simplicity 3786
This was a complete failure, probably all my fault, but I had such high hopes.  I used my very favorite piece of semi-sheer fabric (which I can’t get any more of), on this dismal attempt at view D.  The sleeves came out all wrong at the shoulders, I had to add pieces, the pleats were a pain, but looked OK, and in the end, I didn’t have enough fabric to cover the length, and it’s nearly impossible to get on.  Big disappointment.  Hopefully you will have more luck than I should you attempt this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment